This content is all concerning the full Biography of Olugbenga GB Agboola. In aspect of his Date of Birth, Place of Origin, Family, Early Life, Education, Career, Flutterwave CEO, Ethnicity, and Lots More.
Let’s first of all take a look at his Biography Below
Olugbenga Agboola Biography
Olugbenga Agboola is the Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of San Francisco and Lagos-based monetary companies firm; Flutterwave CEO.
Before turning into the CEO, he was a Chief Technology Officer at Flutterwave. Olugbenga Agboola grew to become the CEO when Iyinoluwa Samuel Aboyeji, the previous CEO stepped down.
Aside from being a fintech engineer and an entrepreneur, he’s additionally an authorized moral hacker, safety analyst, and Microsoft system engineer.
Olugbenga Agboola additionally assisted within the development of some Fintech firms and monetary companies like PayPal and Standard Bank.
Olugbenga Agboola Family
GB retains his household and relationship personal, as he’s but to reveal his Personal Life knowledge.
Personal details about Olugbenga Agboola is just not recognized in the intervening time. He has but to reveal details about his household and relationship.
Early life – Education – Career
Olugbenga Agboola was born in 1985, in Lagos State, Nigeria. He had his early training in Nigeria earlier than shifting abroad for educational functions. Gbenga has extra educational certifications than you possibly can think about.
He obtained his Masters of Business Administration from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Sloan School of Management, Cambridge.
Olugbenga Agboola additionally possesses a grasp’s diploma in data know-how safety and behavioural engineering.
He obtained his normal IT safety certifications from EC-Council University, positioned in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
After that, he obtained his Project Management and Advanced Computing diploma from the University of Westminster in London, England.
Many Nigerians would have stopped their training as soon as they’ve certifications like this, however Olugbenga Agboola didn’t.
He furthered his teachers by beginning and finishing the Fundamentals of Finance for The Technical Executive in November 2012.
In April 2013, Gbenga developed a Leading Edge Operations Strategy.
In November 2014, he was a participant within the Supply Chain Strategy and Management programme, and the Essential IT for Non-IT Executives.
In this coaching, he acquired expertise within the utilization of Development Tools.
Olugbenga Agboola and Flutterwave
- Flutterwave is an organization that gives monetary know-how companies to people and companies.
- It is likely one of the prime 5 Fintech unicorns in Africa, having an organization worth of over 1 billion USD. Flutterwave was established in 2016.
- The founders have been two Nigerians; Iyinoluwa Aboyeji and Olugbenga Agboola.
- The firm headquarters is positioned in San Francisco, California, within the United States, nevertheless it operates in Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, and different African international locations.
- Iyinoluwa Aboyeji first had the concept of building Flutterwave when he had some challenges whereas transferring cash to Africa.
- Inioluwa Aboyeji can also be a co-founder of Andela.
- Inioluwa Aboyeji stepped down because the CEO in 2018, to deal with giving again to the startup neighborhood.
- It was because of this motion that Olugbenga Agboola grew to become the brand new CEO.
- From 2018 until date, Gbenga has moved Flutterwave ahead and massively contributed to its development.
- After all, what’s price doing in any respect is price doing effectively.
Employment file and profession achievements
From January 2003 to January 2004, Olugbenga Agboola labored as an Application Developer for British Telecom Professional Services.
Between 2004 and January 2005, he labored as an utility engineer at Paypal.
From there, he grew to become a member of the Enterprise Infrastructure Solution Development crew of Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB). This was between January 2005 to March 2009.
Olugbenga Agboola has additionally labored for Standard Bank Nigeria. His job place at this financial institution was Technology Product Manager and Developer. Gbenga later developed a Biometric Payment Solution for this financial institution.
Olugbenga Agboola has additionally labored as a Product Manager for Google Wallet and Head of Mobile Financial Services at Sterling Bank.
From November 2014 to May 2016, he was the Head of Digital Factory and Innovation at Access Bank.
In 2015, Gbenga participated in a Management Programme on the Wharton School. He additionally co-founded Flutterwave in 2016.
In that very same 2016, he was the Senior Entrepreneur in Residence for Africa Fintech Foundry. This went on from May 2016 to August 2018.
In 2017, Gbenga was one of many members of a Strategic Marketing Programme at Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, Evanston, Illinois.
On October 15, 2018, Olugbenga Agboola grew to become the Chief Executive Officer of Flutterwave, after the previous CEO stepped down.
At that point, he was additionally an entrepreneur on the Royal Bank of Scotland Business.
Olugbenga Agboola Net Worth
He could be a millionaire – Billionaire, taking a look at how costly and monetary steady he’s his.